Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holiday Card

I pulled a classic Lindsey move. No really, it's becoming an annual tradition.
I spend a ridiculous amount of time making a Christmas card (seriously, a long time-this year I even created the chevron background), only to never put the dang things in the mail!
At least this year I realized this was going to be the case AGAIN, before printing them out and having a stack of cards laying around, mocking my procrastination skills.
Oh well, maybe next year...until then- HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

2 comments:

Merry said...

What a fun Christmas card! Good job!

todsshoesstores said...

The shoes will be a beneficial partner Hogan Shoes while you are on the basketball course and showing yourself. In that case every audience's thought will beBelstaff Mens Jackets caught by you. Thanks to these attentions foused on you, you will filled with energy and be the most Tiger Shoes excellent one on the course and at last with no qualm win the match.Louis Vuitton