Friday, July 25, 2008

Back to 2008

I never realized how much I rely on technology, until I had to live a week without some of my favorite things (being cable and internet). However, as of yesterday evening, I AM BACK!!!

WE MOVED!!! Not a big move, just switched apartments. I love my new "fresh smelling, don't have to smell like a chain smoker or worry if my baby is going to come out with 3 arms because of second hand smoke from the neighbors" apartment. It makes me so happy to know I NEVER have to set foot in my old smokey apartment. The new one is a little bit smaller, but has a newly remodeled kitchen, so smells like cedar...mmmmm. The washer and dryer are also bigger, which has come in especially handy since I am in the process of washing EVERY article of clothing we have so we don't smell like we smoke a few packs a day.

I don't know if you can tell, but I am STOKED about this move!

1 comment:

Joseph & Shaylee said...

yeah, I am glad to see you kicked your nicotine habit.. lol and cedar what a great smell! Have fun settling in!