I have pictures from my AZ trip and also of my luscious pregnant belly I was going to post, but I can't figure out how to import the pictures from my new camera...so as soon as my workaholic hubby gets a minute to help me I will do just that. Until then, I need to get up to date on my tags, both from over a month ago (sorry ladies). I feel like someone else tagged me, but I couldn't find it...SORRY!
Jamie and Dusty both tagged me with this one:
How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
JOYS - 1) My main squeeze Jar Bear- lately I have been getting an extra amount of joy watching him talk to and blow zerberts on my belly, trying to get the baby to respond.
2) Spending time with family, I love the feeling of being with people who love me unconditionally.
3) The fact that I can keep food down now, that I don't have to base what I eat on how it will taste coming back up (probably too much info) but hip hip HOORAY!!!
1) I am going to be honest, I am afraid of the dark...not my proudest attribute, but true.
2) Also embarrassing, I am afraid to vacuum when I am home alone, and I don't particularly enjoy it even when I am not alone. I have had to sing I am a Child of God whenever I vacuum since I was little because it makes me nervous to know I can't hear what is going on behind me.
3) Cows. I hate/am terrified of cows. I got chased by one on my Aunt Mabel and Uncle Lavard's farm when I was young...and never got over it. I have no shame admitting this, I think if everyone had my ability to recognize the pure evil of cows all humans would fear them : ) jk I know I am a sissy!
1) To be where I am supposed to be, with the people I am supposed to be with, doing what I am supposed to be doing (great advice from Grandma Wilkins).
2) I am stealing this from Dusty- to show my husband everyday how much I love him
3) Prepare as much as humanly possible to be the BEST mother I can be. I guess the immediate goal is to have a happy, healthy baby.
1) Learning how to use my new camera... so many buttons to figure out and the user's manual might as well be in a foreign language for as much as I comprehend. Thanks for teaching me some stuff, Brookey babe.
2) I am OBSESSED with the hair growing on my stomach, and not in a good way. Seriously, my doctor says it is normal, but I see nothing normal about having "who's hairier" contests with my husband...probably too much info again, but if anyone has any words of empathy, feel free to share.
3) Beef jerky, potato pearls and fruit smoothies.
1) I used to have a crush on Christopher Robin (yes, Pooh Bear's friend). Adrianne and I once had a fight over who got to marry him.
2) I got peed on at work today- eat your heart out all you people who have boring office jobs : )
3) I have always wanted to mop the floor like they did on Pippy Longstocking...where they tied floor scrubbing brushes to their feet, poured out soapy water and skated around. Even now I think it sounds REALLY fun!
For this first one I tag anyone who is related to me and reads this.
I also got tagged by Lesley
Name On Birth Certificate: Lindsey Wilkins
* Nickname: Lindsey Lou Who, Lindseed Oil (Dad), and Jared has started calling me Lou
* Age: 24
* Birthday: December 20
*School: Graduate from BYU-I, with BA in psychology
* Location: Norwalk, CT
*Color of eyes: Blue
* Height: 5'6"
* Shoe Size:8
* Brothers/Sisters: 2sisters 1 brother
------------------HAVE YOU EVER---------------
* Missed school B/coz it was raining: no, I was too anal about my attendance
* Put a body part on fire for amusement: Once I let my roommate Becky Turnbull fill my belly button with nail polish remover and light it on fire
* Kept a secret from everyone: I like to think so, but I struggle with secrets
* Had an imaginary friend: probably, I was a strange child
* Cried during a Movie: Always, sometimes I even cry during commercials
* Ever thought an animated character was hot? please see random fact #1
* Had a New Kids on the Block tape: Nope
* Been on stage: Sure, but never by myself.
* Been sarcastic: Guilty!
* Shampoo: I haven't really settled on anything...open to suggestions
* soap:Again, not really
* Color: Lime green
* Day/Night: Day, I hate the dark
* Lace or satin: ummmm
* Fav cartoon Characters: I really like Fillmore on cars (the hippie van who sells organic gasoline) and Mushu, the dragon on Mulan
*Fave Food: It varies from day to day, I really love my mom's sweet and sour chicken
* Fave Ice Cream: Rocky Road
* Fave person to talk to online:Jared is my only online chat pal
---------------IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------------
* Cried: No, I am actually alot less emotional when I am pregnant- go figure!
* Cleaned your room: Hehe, nope- poor Jared
* Done laundry: I folded a batch
* Drove a car: yes
* Who have u known the longest of your friends:I don't really know, I stink at keeping in touch with people. Andrea Fox has probably been my closest, longest friend.
* Who's the loudest: Carrie Fox
* Who's the shyest: I don't think I have any shy friends, I think I would be a little overwhelming for a shy person
* Who do you cry to?: Jared, Mom and Brooke. I have also had some emotional moments with Shaylee.
* When you cried the most: That's hard, I am one emotional gal...I really don't know
For this second one I tag Sara, Naomi, Jacquie, Shaylee, Emily and both Rachels.