Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Little Fishy!!!

Kerrigan LOVES to swim...she flails her little arms, kicks her chubby legs and giggles. It doesn't matter the temperature of the water, or who she is with, the pool is where she is most happy!




This picture cracks me up! Orson would go under the water then come splashing out...she loved it. However, the best part of this picture, Grandma's face!


Please enjoy the eye candy also known as my FARMER TAN, owww owwww. Also, take special note of K's bulging diaper (I really need to get her little swimmer diapers) and the sheer size of her legs...I love my little Thunder Thighed Baby!

Grandma gave K her first "swim lesson" yesterday. Please don't read alot into my seemingly cruel laughter after she got dunked...ok, more cruel, less seemingly.



No comments: