Thursday, July 23, 2009

SOUL MATES!

Approximately 2 years ago I had a conversation with my friend Lesley about how she couldn't have a baby until my body figured out how to get pregnant so our kids could grow up and get married. As I am typing this it sounds really weird, but oh well!

Approximately 14 months ago Lesley and I discovered we were due within a week of each other. After her doctor moved her due date up and mine moved mine back we were due within a day of each other.

The day I found out I was having a girl, Lesley found out she was having a boy.

The morning I started having contractions, I discovered Lesley's water had broken and she was at the hospital. Though our deliveries were very different, she delivered her sweet boy 20 minutes before I delivered Kerrigan. Both babies were a week early and very tiny!

COINCIDENCE...WE THINK NOT!!!!

Last week the 2 future lovebirds got to meet. It was so fun seeing how different they are despite their similar entrances into the world. K LOVED Carter...and while he was cordial, he was not as fond of her : )





2 things worth noting...Kerrigan's hair & her failed attempt to cuddle- Carter is already such a man : )


What's that? You can't believe those sinfully good looking women had babies a mere 7 months ago!

Bless Carter's patient heart!


I love this one...that's all there is to it!

We also did a little photo shoot of the cuties...I love them!






And they lived happily ever after...




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Erin said...

That last picture is to die for. Does she suck her thumb? That's so cute! I always wanted Ellie to suck her thumb. But I guess it's probably good that she doesn't because I couldn't let mine go until I was a good 5 years old!

Stacey said...

I sincerely hope they do get married because those pictures would be awesome in a wedding video!

Ren said...

So cute! I'm glad they finally got to meet each other.

The Arbuckle's said...

I love kerrigan's smile such a happy baby.

That would be the best Love story ever! Love the picture of them sleeping together, how cute.

Ami said...

Love the picture of her laughing as he is crying! She will be a true heart breaker!

Lesley Wright said...

It was so fun to see you two and meet your family. I love our little ones. They were so fun together. Too bad Carter was not in a better mood.

The Bedke Fam said...

they are so cute! seriously how sweet would it be if they really did get married? precious!