Thursday, January 26, 2012

Belly Facts...

Here are some of the details about this pregnancy:
- I am 13 weeks, baby's ETA is end of July
-I am beyond sick. Zofran has helped, but I am still visiting the loo at least 8 times a day (although once last week I only threw up 5 times...yay!)
-Because of that high frequency ^, I am TERRIFIED to leave the house alone with the kids. In fact, in the past 4 weeks, I have left my house 3 times. Pathetic, I know.
-Is it bad to say I am really, really, really hoping for a girl? Boys are fun, but I am craving all things pink!
-2 weeks ago, I had a cramping/spotting scare. Turned out to be nothing, but it REALLY helped me put the whole sick thing into perspective. I realized how much I want this baby (I am embarrassed to admit how easily I lose sight of that fact when I am so sick)!
-I am not really craving anything. I craved spicy cheetos for a few days, but you only have to throw those up a few times before that craving disappears...YEOWZA!
-Did I mention I want a girl? I kinda think it's a boy. Jared wants a boy. Kerrigan wants a sister. Tucker just wants a haircut so he doesn't look homeless anymore.
-My kids watch a lot of tv, and eat a lot of PP&J sandwiches and corndogs. We also have pj days about 4 days a week. Because we are awesome like that. I have to constantly remind myself K has been through this before, and she turned out ok.
-I have been amazed by the support we have received. My visiting teachers have been AMAZING, and the RS has been bringing us dinner 3 times a week. It's been a humbling experience to accept that much help, and we are incredibly grateful!
-Depending on the how the day goes, the baby bump fluctuates. Some days it seems huge. Then I have a really bad day and it disappears.


*I know you kinda want to, but please don't judge how dirty the mirror is. Clean mirrors...pretty low on the survival list of priorities.*

5 comments:

Ami said...

Looking cute as always! Wish you had it better...you are a survivor!

The Dillinghams said...

Um you are tiny and I am jealous. I look more pregnant than you. And I'm not. Hope you feel better soon!!

Matt, Haley, and Bennett Hargrave said...

Hey! We are like twinners! I will think of you the next time I am laying over my toilet bowl while Bennett stands outside the door yelling that he is hungry and hasn't had a bath in three days. Good luck.

Natalie Braithwaite said...

I love reading your posts. You just too funny! Hope your sickness ends soon mine lasted longer for number two, I hope it does not get worse with each kid cause by 4 it will be the whole 40 weeks! Good luck!

todsshoesstores said...

The number of individuals who are willing to pay much cash on the Kobe shoes are buying it not for other reasons but the icon effect. Onitsuka Tiger Once they buy and wear these shoes, they will grasp a good understanding about how fantastic the shoes are. A quantity of kinds of the shoes below the mark named Nike, involving the Kobe shoes definitely, the majority of them have the capability to let people enjoy a higher jump that they have never had before and the reason why the shoes can be so amazing to do so goes to< align="left">Belstaff Womens Jackets their distinctive design.There is no query that a pair of this mode Kobe shoes will expense a lot, so lots of persons are eager to take good care of the shoes very muchLouis Vuitton Outlet