Friday, March 30, 2012

October

I have a lot of blogging to catch up on. Unfortunately, I also have a lot of life in general to catch up on now that I am starting to feel human again.
Which means condensed posts full of collages of unedited pictures. Not my favorite way to blog, but it will have to do for now.
October:

Jared and I went on our first childless "vacation" to Vegas. It was really a State Farm Convention, but there was tons of free time and HELLO, did you catch the fact that we didn't have our kids?!? Totally qualifies as a vacation!
We saw shows, stayed at a fancy hotels, ate tons of food and cruised the strip. Oh yeah, and I got frisked at airport security. Note to self: don't wear a maxi dress to fly...they are a major security red flag!

Halloween:
Lucky kiddos got to go to 2 Trunk or Treats, one for our ward and one with the cousins. Have I mentioned how much we love living by family- because WE DO!
We went with a Tangled theme this year. The girl was Rapunzel and the boy was Pascal. I totally went super Mormon Momma and made Kerrigan's costume...I know, I know- I am amazing :)
Do you love the bottom left picture? Yep, that was the only one I could get of both of them looking at me. Begging for candy is hard work, fo sho!

No comments: