Friday, March 30, 2012

Randoms...

Just a few random pictures from my blogging hiatus:
Random fun with Grandma, Grandpa and cousins.
And each other. And a diaper box.

Random Kerrigan:
Back in the day, before those 2 pink lines, I was a better mom. We dressed up. We did crafts. We made fun lunches. We picked our noses...some of us more than others, of course :)
I bet Kerrigan misses that mom. We all are hoping she will be back soon! Hang in there sis, I am working on it.
Random Tucker (aka The Grey Hair Maker)
Seriously, this kid keeps me on my toes. He is always up to something.
Climbing on furniture, making messes, digging in the trash, eating non-edibles. And my personal favorite, taking a relaxing soak in the freaking toilet.
Good heck, just looking at these pictures makes me TIIIIIIIIRED! I think I will go take a nap!


No comments: