Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Late Welcome

So this is a month overdue- oops! Jared and I have a brand new (at least she was a month ago) niece. Sweet little Ava Marie was born December 1st. She was a couple weeks early, so wieghed only a little over 5 lbs. She appears to be a tough little gal, since she was only in the hospital for a couple of days. We are so excited to meet her, whenever that will be, and we know Doug and Lori are going to be amazing parents. Feast your eyes on this tiny cutie:

3 comments:

Lori said...

Hey! I don't know if you remember me too well... it's Lori (Eastman) Frost. :) I just saw your blog through the Hatch's and wanted to say "hi." Connecticut! My sis lived out there near Hartford while her hubby worked at Pratt Whitney. Anywho, good to run into you here! :) Hope all is well & I'll have to check your blog to get updates! Ours is thefrostfam.blogspot.com. Happy New Year!

Brooke said...

Cute little girl. Your time will come :)

taytum said...

Oh, Linds! I have thought so much about you lately. When I posted that I was pregnant you were the first person I thought of. I seriously can't think of anyone I wish was pregnant at the same time as me as I wish you were! Every month I hope to hear good news. I hope this new year will bring about new things.