Tuesday, October 21, 2008

32 weeks

I can't believe she will be here in less than 2 months! We are getting so excited/anxious to meet her. I really need to start taking my "belly shots" in the morning so I don't look like this in all of them (getting ready to head to bed, looking EXHAUSTED). I am feeling terrific and so blessed that it has been a relatively easy pregnancy (minus the first 4 months of feeling awful).
A new development this week is the classic pregnancy waddle. I had always thought women waddled because they were so big. However, I am discovering it is because my hips changing and preparing for the baby to arrive. That's about it for now...just loving life and preparing to be a mom.



9 comments:

Jo said...

yeah for a few more weeks!! Way to keep the possitive attitude. You will be a great mom.

The Arbuckle's said...

You look great for having less than 2 months left.

Erin said...

I am amazed at how great you look while being as pregnant as you are. Good job! You're still so tiny everywhere else. She will be here before you know it! I'm excited for you.

Russ and Dulcie Clayton said...

You look GREAT! I hope you enjoy your waddle...wear it with pride. :)

The Miller's said...

So cute!!!!! Are you getting her room ready? You will have to post pictures of the nursery

Kristen said...

you look great. the last 2 months will just fly by!

Joseph & Shaylee said...

Your face says tired but everywhere else says beautiful preggy lady.

Barbara said...

You are so close! I am so excited for you. You look absolutely amazing! Before you know it you will be holding your little princess! Yeah for little girls!

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

you look SO cute. the last two months are so exciting, it's like christmas eve x 1000. :)

i think the bows are hard to make too! the easiest way i found was to take about a yard of ribbon, holding it in the middle, tie a really tight bow (like you tie your shoes) and then tie ANOTHER really tight bow right on top of it, and trim the ends. then you can kind of wiggle and shape it how you want. then i like to take a needle and thread and stitch the knot together really tight (just a bunch of random stitching around the circumference of the knot) so it doesn't come undone. does that make sense? i dunno, just find an extra piece of ribbon to play around with!