Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ashton Kutcher Style

So, I am sure my wife will be doing a post about the weekend we had with friends including late night board games, Dr Pepper, a trip to the Museum of Natural History and a lot of very tired people, as can be shown by the pictures below:


















This peacefully sleeping couple, having been lulled to sleep by the humm of the local metro north train, didnt know what they had coming:


And the award for Best Lead Actor goes to.................................


...............................The Train Conductor

Best Supporting Couple - Mike & Kristin Jenson

Produced & Filmed By - Jared Stokes

Supporting Cast:

Guy Laughing Mid Way Through Prank - Ben Johnson

Innocent Bystander - Cynda Johnson

Girl Getting Jenson's Attention with High Pitched Laugh - Lindsey Stokes

Co Writers & Producers - Matt & Ami Moffitt

10 comments:

Jennifer Woodbury said...

AWESOME.

LittleFamilyJL said...

Pretty funny stuff!

Ami said...

That was such a fun weekend! I love how the conductor is saying, "Next stop, Cos Cob" over the loud speaker haha.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant... though Kristin looks like she's about to kill you with laser-beams coming out of her eyes there for a second.

Wow. I'm so sad I had the flu and missed that...

Kristin, if you're reading this... you know we all love you right?

Good show... Jared, Ashton Kutcher would be proud (that one is from Thomas.)

The Bohne's said...

That's the J. Stokes I remember. Nice work, deuce. Nice work, indeed. Jason

Ben and Cynda said...

Seriously that was the best part of the day. I don't think that movie will ever get old.

dustyperle said...

Hilarious!

The Bedke Fam said...

HILARIOUS!!! You guys crack me up.

The Arbuckle's said...

that was awesome.

Margo said...

Hey! I am so retarded and just noticed your comment on my blog! Of course I remember you! Thanks for the comment...it is so fun hearing from people. Actually refinishing furniture is pretty easy if you want to do it with spray paint. I just lightly sanded whatever I was working on and then cleaned it. Then I just got the cheap wal-mart spray paint that is like 97 cents. Get flat black if that is the color you are using..but get a flat sheen regardless. Then I did like a million coats to make sure it was coated. After it dried I brushed on a satin clear coat. (I have used spray too...I think I like the brush on though). anyway...it's pretty easy. After that I used a gritty sand paper to distress the edges to make it look worn. If you don't want to use spray paint, you can brush it on too. But if you use spray paint...get one of the handles for the cans so your finger won't die! I think I have a post on my blog about a dresser I did. Good luck! It was good hearing from you!