Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jumping on the band wagon!


PK, so I know these are FLYING around the internet...and in the spirit of complete disclosure, I have participated in a few...hope that isn't cheating, but to hopefully be fair I am adding a number.


Here's how it works: the first SIX people to respond to this post will get something made by me personally. What I make is my choice, but it will be made JUST FOR YOU! My choice. For you.


However, like all things that sound too good to be true :), this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- There is no guarantee that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you personally.

3- It will be completed sometime this year. :)

4- You will receive no clues as to what it's going to be.

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange if I so desire... it may blow your mind! Or it may not. It may be very simple and predictable... but hopefully you will benefit from it!


And like most things that sound too good to be true, there is a catch. You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same deal to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. Not too bad, huh? In fact, I think it'll be a lot of fun!!


I AM SO EXCITED!!! I may even have my ever so talented sis help me make stuff...so you KNOW it will be good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh! Lame! My list is full, and I so wanted to make you something... Wanna trade? I do something for you, and you do something for me???

:-) You're pretty, and shiny, and precious, and amazing, and wonderful... ;-)

Kristin and Mike Jenson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin and Mike Jenson said...

Mike here..Um I was wondering if you could make me a miniature rocking chair for Epps

Adriane said...

Oh yeah, I made the top 6!!

Okay, so if I win...can you make a baby for me? Yours is too cute and I want one just like her! :)

Lesley Wright said...

I was so excited when I saw that I still had a chance to be a qualifier. Lindsey you are so funny that I can't wait to see what you make for me. I am going to post this on my blogs so you can also be one of the people that I make something for. I am excited this sounds like fun