Thursday, June 10, 2010

Big Girl!!!

We have got a nursery attender on our hands these days....HOORAY!!!! I plan on enjoying every minute of my lone church time (all 2.5 months of it : )!

K LOVED nursery. When I went to pick her up afterwards, she saw me, walked up casually and said, "Hi Mama, bubbles..." then went back to playing with the bubbles with the rest of the kids.

I have been looking forward to this day soooo much, so thought I would document the momentous occasion. I tried a few on the stairs going up to nursery, but the lighting was wonky!

So we tried a few outside...
...but it was too bright (does this sound like Goldie locks to anyone?)


Mommy and big girl...see how relaxed/edified I look after being able to focus on the lesson!

She must have REALLY enjoyed herself, because when we got home this is what transpired (which almost never happens anymore- snuggling, not sleep). Don't you love the nametag on the back of her shirt...smart thinking nursery leaders!

I am so proud of my little social butterfly for being so independent!!!
Sidenote: Someday, when the weather AND Jared's schedule comply, we will take her 18 month pictures and have an 18 month update...someday!
Another sidenote: Has anyone else who uses photobucket to enlarge pictures had a problem with them. I made them the normal size, but had to manually adjust them because they were HUGE!!! Hopefully I was able to avoid the funhouse mirror effect!




3 comments:

The Dillinghams said...

Hooray Kerrigan!! Drew is loving it now that all his girls are up there with him. Haha.

Lenin Loganathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lenin Loganathan said...

I like very much you sweet child &
as well as U R blog...
This is my fist post in blogfamily...