Monday, November 8, 2010

One of Those Days...

Do you ever have those days where you just think, "Dang, my kids are CUTE!!!"? I had one of those a few Sundays ago.

In an effort to remember this feeling (on days when cute is not the word I would use to describe them...) I tried to take a few pictures.

Not so successful- really, at all.

Most of the pictures of Kerrigan looked like this:


I can't get the girl to hold still for more than .2 seconds.

This was the only one that showed her entire outfit. Feel free to embrace the cheetah print shoes, I know I do.
I don't know why her eyes look so green in this picture. I couldn't find any of her earrings that morning, so she was allowed to sport mom's pearls for the day. Unfortunately, I forgot to take them out for naptime, so the earrings met their doom later that day (someday we will figure out how to break her need to chew on EVERYTHING).

Tucker was exhausted from the grueling demands placed on a 2 month old at church... because sitting in your carseat for 3 hours is hard work!
And yet another Kerrigan habit we need to break soon, the thumb suck.
Despite it's flaws, I absolutely adore this picture. And not just because it reminds me of the fact that Kerrigan took a life-changingly long nap a few minutes after it was taken.

The end.

6 comments:

rachel said...

SO SO SO cute!!!

Kristin and Mike Jenson said...

That was quick. I will have to text you more often begging for an update! This one does not disappoint. Lovin' the many chins of tuck the truck!

dustyperle said...

Congrats on such another beautiful addition to your family. We need to catch up girl. I'd love to hear all about your adventures of being a mother of two and your move to Idaho. Love ya girl.

Ben and Cynda said...

I do embrace the cheetah shoes and am loving them.

sarah said...

Ahhh... So cute. I love those days, for some reason they always fall on sunday & like you my picture expeditions never turn out quite the way I plan. Oh well you captured the true spirit of your cuties :)

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

They are both so dang sweet!