I saw the Bucket List the other day with Jared and the Moffitts, and I loved it. It is about 2 men who have terminal cancer, so come up with a list of things they want to do before they kick the bucket. I thought about what my bucket list would be, so here it is:
1. Not only have children, but to raise them righteously and be able to watch them be baptized, go on missions, get married in the temple and raise their own families. I can't wait to be a grandma!
2. Adopt a child who needs my love.
3. Learn to salsa dance.
4. Save a life.
5. Laugh so hard I pee my pants (I dedicate that to you, Erin)
6. Someday, be able to zip up a pair of size 3/4 jeans again- while I am wearing them of course
7. Learn to speak Spanish fluently.
8. Leave the United States (my adventure one mile into Canada doesn't count).
9. Ride a horse by myself.
10. Learn how to take amazing pictures.
So that is it, my bucket list. I am sure there are a few more things, but I can't think of them right now. I would love to hear your lists- you learn alot about yourself.