Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hmmmm....

I never thought I would say this but I am going to have.....


to take birth control this month!!! Hot dog!

I went for my appointment to make sure everything was ready for me to start my meds, and my follicles on my ovaries were HUGE. Now I am on birth control. At first I was really frustrated, but now it kind of makes me laugh. I have never been on it before, because Jared and I knew we wanted to try almost right away. We had also heard horror stories of the life altering mood swings they can cause, and let's be honest- I have lived up to the stories. Poor Jared. Hopefully it will clear up my skin, since my other medications have wreaked havoc on my complexion. I am also going to use this month to start an exercise routine. I have wanted to start exercising for awhile, but I have heard you shouldn't start exercising when you are pregnant....and I didn't know half the time if I was pregnant or not. I have been walking on a treadmill, but now I can get a serious exercise routine. So I will use this month of knowing for sure that I am not pregnant as a motivation to start a routine.
Yay for Yaz!

6 comments:

Joseph & Shaylee Mecham said...

yay for yaz.. I heard that yaz isn't that bad.. good luck with it! And with the exercising! Not only it is good for you & feel good, you can work out some of the frustration you've held on to. I hope it all goes well I will be thinking of you BIF

Shaylee

Matt-Whitney said...

Girl your a trip. I took Yaz and I NEVER had a problem with it. It also helps with the monthly friend that comes to visit.

Ryan & Jacquie said...

hey hun!! ryan told me about the having to go on birth control. sowwee! if you need to chat..CALL ME!!! miss you!

The Arbuckle's said...

I hated birth control because I would always forget to take the pill. I'm forgetful.

I hope this is another step you have to take to get your baby. You are a super woman and I look up to you for how brave and patient you are about getting pregnant.

The Lord is going to bless you with the most beautiful baby.

Trevor & Taytum said...

There are so many kinds of b/c that I have heard that you can switch and find one that works for you. Also, not that I am trying to get your hopes up, but my co-worker had a hard time getting pregnant, and they were trying for there last miracle a few years ago when her dr. decided to put her on b/c to regulate everything and sure enough after I think 2-3 months she went off and got pregnant!

Adam and Leticia said...

Hi. I don't know if this will help but, my sister-in-law who is extremely irregular like twice a year, not kidding, used birth control to regulate and conceive, she has 5 beautiful kids one set of twins! Good Luck!