Tuesday, September 8, 2009

In Less Than 3 Months...

....I will have a 1 year old- UNBELIEVABLE!!!

At 9 months Kerrigan...

...weighs 18 lbs, approximately 15 of those lbs I swear are in her thighs.

...is becoming an expert crawler and getting braver/more curious about exploring the world around her. She has also FINALLY discovered she can follow me from one room to another, instead of just sitting there and crying if I leave.

...can pull herself up on just about anything and walk holding onto objects. One way we keep her busy is to line up Cheerios along the ottoman, and she walks around it and snacks as she goes. Love it!


...can occasionally stand when leaning on objects, without holding on with her hands.


...is eating more and more table foods and baby solids. If I am eating, so is she. She is also getting really good at picking up tiny foods (and other objects, I hope to someday have a completely baby proof house!) with her pointer finger and thumb and putting them in her mouth.

...has 6 teeth, and 2 more trying to come in.




...is doing better with napping. She still sleeps 10-12 hrs a night, and now take a 1 1/2-2 hr morning nap and USUALLY a 1 hr afternoon nap. Ahhhhhh!
...is becoming more of a daddy's girl every day. They had their first full day alone on Saturday, and rumor has it that had a blast! She has started getting very excited and crawling to the door when I say "Daddy's home!"



....is still the happiest baby I have ever known.



Our Rosebud is the pride and joy of our home. We are so grateful for our sweet angel. We are so blessed and could not love her more!

7 comments:

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

You are a fantastic photographer. In fact I might steal your photos and put them in my daughters nonexistant baby book. She isn't old enough yet to realize the book came 5 years after she was born. . . j/k I wouldn't steal your photos, but you have a great talent! I am very jealous.

David, Lesley, Carter and Spencer said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she has so many teeth. She is also walking around on furniture! Holy Moly!

Lindsay said...

2nd vote on the beautiful pictures!! You've inspired me to consider photo shop. :)

The Bedke Fam said...

all i have to say is she is GORGEOUS!! it's so crazy how fast time goes by...

Tyler and Naomi said...

I am with the others you are a great photographer. What kind of camera do you have and what photo shop do you use? I have a baby coming and I need to be able to take cute pictures.

The Miller's said...

So is getting so big!!!! And so dang cute!!! They grow up fast i know it. Grant is 15 months makes me kinda sad.

The Dillinghams said...

Your pictures of her are so beautiful...will you teach me?? She's adorable! We used to do the cherrios on the sofa thing with Dane, he loved it. Cale called it surfing. Haha.