Friday, May 1, 2009

Beach Day 3




aka the day of FROLICKING in the cold colD coLD cOLD COLD ocean!!!!
Let me try to put into words how much I enjoy these pictures....

-they are my ice cold lemonade on a sweltering day
-my foot long hot dog at a baseball game
-my Scentsy candle warmer when my house is smelly
-my loofah and body wash when I am smelly

Get the idea, I love LOVE LOVE these pictures...they make my heart happy!!!!

Oh, so here is the real unaltered picture of our jumping family...no we didn't actually throw our baby in the air- but I had ya going for a second, huh? Just thought I would give the grandmas a little scare!

Out of the 15 jumping shots of our family, this is the only one with both Jared and I in the air...

I just realized Mike appears to be giving Kristen a jock like "good game" pat on the tushy...sneaky Mike, SNEAKY!!!
Ok, lets discuss this picture of the Johnsons. Two things about it: 1. Note Ben's Peter Pan being lifted by thinking happy thoughts/sea otter hurtling out of the water leap and 2. Check out Cynda's amazing vertical accomplishment...this High School Musical-esk jump makes Ashley Tisdale shake in her boots!

And since Matt and Ami weren't there in time for the frolicking festivities, here is Ami's action shot from the day before...

After all of the jumping around, we decided since it was the Sabbath we should probably return to more reverent activities, such as a quiet picnic.... *yes, despite Ben's ROCK ON sign, it was a quiet picnic*

Relaxing, looking up at the amazingly blue sky....

Or gazing at my daughters impossibly adorable face....

And, OF COURSE, the classic Sabbath Day nap...

Goodbye, Todd's Point, until we meet again next April!!!!

4 comments:

Ben and Cynda said...

Thank you for the commentary about our jumping photo. Ben and I seriously laughed hysterically. And also we are quite upset that we can no longer go to Todd's Point. We need to find a new beach very soon.

Kara said...

Oh I LOVE those pics too, I can easily see how they make you so happy! And can I just say that I am so jealous that you have beaches to go to that are so close!? How fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Next April, I get to come too :-D I hope... I mean, if I'm invited that is...

Adriane said...

I got one word sista: JEALOUSY

Man, that looks like so much fun..the beach, friends, naps, cute babies, opportunity to wear frilly dresses...I AM SOOO JEALOUS!! :)

Glad you guys had fun though.

As a side note, the first time I went to the Atlantic Ocean, I was determined to swim in it (just so I could say I did you know). Mind you, it was January, we were not in Florida...Delaware actually, and it was REALLY windy. But, I did it, and I didn't feel parts of my body (parts I didn't know could go numb) for the next two hours :)

Anyways, looks like you guys had a great time....save room for me next time!