Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blessing Day

We blessed Kerrigan 2 weeks ago. She looked BEAUTIFUL! Jared did a great job, his blessing was so sweet. I am so grateful to have a husband who is worthy to hold the priesthood. I know it will be such a blessing both to me and my children. He is a terrific dad who loves his baby girl SO MUCH!!!



Since we live so far away from family, we have really come to rely on friends. Here is daddy, Baby K, "Uncle Ben" and "Uncle Mike". Thanks for being a part of this special day!


Our little family

The guys (notice how Mud is the only brother with hair left...I hope Kerrigan gets my hairline : )

The ladies- believe it or not, that is Jared's mom on my right!!!
The Stokes Clan, thanks for coming up!


1 comment:

The Bedke Fam said...

such a special day! i love all of the pictures! kerrigan looked adorable in her white dress and i love the headband.