Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dont You Hate It When...


..you buy shoes the wrong size. I bought these cute shoes the other day & I LOVE THEM!!!! Unfortunately, they are a little too big and my heels slip out when I take steps (any suggestions?)
So I was trying to find a solution to this pickle I was in, and I googled something like "shoes too big solution". I found a couple of sites with tips, but found one really strange. All of the women who commented had unusually big feet, but had some good suggestions. I wondered how all of these big footed women had found each other, but didn't really think too much about it.
Well, this morning I got my answer as I got on my computer and noticed the URL: crossdresssers.com
That's right, I was seeking shoe advice from a bunch of men dressing like women....hmmmm!

6 comments:

Joseph & Shaylee said...

There are these heel grip things,I found some called foot petals, I have used them before they are perfect for shoes that are too big.

The Bedke Fam said...

these shoes are adorable!!!! payless?? i need to go shopping today i think!! lol. ya you should get those little insole things so they don't slip. some of my shoes do that too...so annoying!!! haha...crossdressers! lol

ps. i loved the verification word my blog offered you. ry and i were laughing out loud. sillyness!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha!!! I love it! I was going to suggest a little moleskin, but the foot petals idea is better.

LOVE YA!

Josh and Katy said...

That is hilarious. Don't you love the world we live in?!

Lindsay said...

:) That is hilarious! Well...if they have information-I guess it's valid, right?

Russ and Dulcie Clayton said...

How funny! I think those shoes are totally cute. WAY TO GO!!!